Statement of Purpose
Building a network around using history of mathematics to promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the mathematics curriculum in UK HE.
The Network is supported by the following institutions:
- The University of St. Andrews
- The Open University
- The University of Oxford
- Dr Isobel Falcolner – The University of St. Andrews
- Dr Brigitte Stenhouse – The Open University
- Dr Christopher Hollings – The University of Oxford
- Dr Deborah Kent – The University of St. Andrews
- Prof June Barrow-Green – The Open University
The Network is being supported by the Isaac Newton Institute and the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council [Ref: EP/V521929/1].